CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Fresh Start .

Oh well , I had refresh my blog , I'm going to start a new one which only my baby girl will know . End of the mid year holidays , and a fresh new semester is starting , I hope this will be better than the previous one .

Two weeks of holiday , and I suffer boredom ! Nothing much to do , no outings except a game of 3 hours of badminton with my friends . And also a trip back to penang . My grandma looks more skinny everytime I visit back , and the worst and funniest part is , she loves to deny things that she wants .

Things aren't getting better for us . Its kinda hard to put it . I love her very much , seriously I do . I left my friends for her . Even spies her when she don't even notice . The way how she bully boys really amused me . Cause she always wins ! Even I lose out on that . I love how she cares for me . She cares for me when I'm down , console me . I love it when she touches my cheek , her soft hand really soften my heart . I love it when she talks a lot , it always turns out to be a joke every time we talk . I love to see her laugh , makes me very happy . Seeing her laugh is like making yourself laugh , it's almost impossible but its very pleasurable . I love the way she fight back , it gives me a taste of competition , I always need to find new tactics to win her , hard though ! I love her very much when she is angry , GRRR , her cute face really shows and her arms are always cross . I can make her laugh by putting my face in front of her , doing funny faces . I know she loves that , it never fails to make her happy .I love her cute and small face , nice touch touch , soft and silky , but she don't let me to touch it , thats the sad part .

Even though sometimes she might not be in the right mood , I will always try to cheer her up . Its hard but I love doing it . Now , I hope that she will reply , I miss being around her , I miss kissing her lips . This 2 weeks , I miss her a lot . I don't think she trust me or believe what I say now . But this is from my heart , this is from Aaron Chee Jianhua . Don't leave me , although the two years we spent had a lot of sad days , but I really enjoy the time with you . I love you very much . I'm finding for a ring now , as a fake wedding ring , when I get a job and got some money , I will buy a pink ring for you my dear . I swear thats what I will do . I love you .

5 promises from me to you :-

- I will only love you , not other girls .
- A pink ring , a pink dress and a pink car for our wedding .
- I will never leave you , I will aid you in times of needs .
- I always think of you every time <3
- I will try to be a better guy for you

Love,
Aaron

0 comments: