CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Without A Single Word .

Ain't a happy story this is . *sigh* Why is she always like that ? I don't hate her . I just don't like her like that !

Today , what happened at tuition is not a good sign . Why must she blame everything on me ? I just have to do a little more then I can teach her with all my focus in it . Sorry if you think that I don't care about you . I really do care , I just have to finish 1 more step . Is it so hard to wait ? Is not like the teacher is rushing us . Am I not worth the wait ? Do you hate me ? Is this the reason that you don't want to put our relationship in Facebook to "In a relationship" ? Do you have other guys ? *sigh*

Why are you treating me this way ? What did I do wrong ? Why do I feel that the whole world is blaming everything on me ? I love you . I always said this to you . But you never believe in me , not even once ! You are my everything , seriously ! I love you , but you hate me , just like you said . I tried to apologize , but you didn't even look me in the eyes . I tried to talk to you , but you ignored me . What happen to all those promise before tuition ? You just let it go because of one Add. Maths question ? Is it worth it ? *sigh* I know that I'm not a good boyfriend , I know I'm not your dream boy anymore . Who am I now ? Without you I'm nothing .

Today , during the explore race . I keep scolding myself , why can't I provide her with so much happiness ? As much as she playing and fooling around with her best friends and her boy friends . I remembered that you fake shooting Sarvin it brings the smile on you , a big , shiny , sweet smile that I always want to provide you . There is also Derek , playing with you on the stage before the game start . How much he makes you happy , I really admire it . I can't even do that to you . I really hope that I can provide you with that much happiness , that will be my dream , my only dream and my biggest one too .

I still remember what you said to me during history tuition . " You can't make me laugh " thats what you said . I agree with that now , I agree that I can't even make you smile . *sigh* Sorry . Hate me if you like it so much , hate me if you are happy with that . I just want to say sorry . Sorry for everything that I'd done , I do care about you , more than my friends , more than my sisters ! I love you , even you broke up with me , I'll still will love you whether you like it or not . I will wait until you accept me !

Yours,
Hurter boy .

0 comments: